“Lament For Four Virgins” cover Illustration by Charles Binger (1950). Binger was born in London, England on October 12th, 1907. Young Charles trained in the family fine tailoring and dressmaking business, but never quite took to it. Instead, he would make drawings all over the pattern pieces, which infuriated his parents. Charles wanted to be an artist, and attended St. Martin’s School of Art, The Slade School and the Bolt Court, London, where he studied all the fine art techniques of the era. He died in 1974.
CARMENICA DIAZ has been writing & publishing e-books since 2004.
All eBooks here were written by Carmenica.
Her fiction is…(discover more)
- Geramdrir said also a nice one – reduced to the important e...
- Geramdrir said love the second and the third for the ideas and co...
- Geramdrir said nice point of view 🙂
- Phil Lane said I can’t help with any identification of the...
- Geramdrir said love the caustics effect 🙂
- Geramdrir said like the second one best as it looks the most natu...
Browse the Archives
Wed, Jun, 28, 2:19 am