Pietro Antonio Rotari was an Italian painter of the Baroque period. Born in Verona, he led a peripatetic career, and died in St Petersburg in 1762, where he had travelled to paint for the Russian court. This delightful work is called simply “Girl with a Book”.
CARMENICA DIAZ has been writing & publishing e-books since 2004.
All eBooks here were written by Carmenica.
Her fiction is…(discover more)
- jamie said such great detail in the corset design, her hair,...
- Carmenica Diaz said And thank you for an accomplished critique! 🙂
- Phil Lane said This is a very clever image by Ray Leaning. First,...
- Geramdrir said also a nice one – reduced to the important e...
- Geramdrir said love the second and the third for the ideas and co...
- Geramdrir said nice point of view 🙂
Browse the Archives
Thu, Jun, 29, 5:39 am